Re: Back on the list

From: Josh Battles (jbattles@bankfinancial.com)
Date: Tue Oct 14 2003 - 13:52:25 EDT

""Craig Rash"" <2kdaksport@comcast.net> wrote in message

> > I KNEW IT!!! SHE'S A MYTH!!! But, why would you pick a name like Marci
> > lie about? At least you could have made it sexier than that.
> >
> > --
> > - Josh
>

> The way I took it... his current girlfriend is NOT the signifigant other
he
> has been waiting for! :-)
>
> Craig

Apparently not, but he'd better decide soon. As I recall they're to be
married... I didn't know you could marry a blow up doll....Hmmm, maybe
there's a weird NY law or something that allows it. :-)

Let's throw it all out there now. Andy, we must have a pic with the both of
you in it with current date and "The DML roxorz my boxorz!!!!!1" written on
it whilst holding up your driver's licenses for ID verification purposes.
(go ahead and blur out your addresses and SSN.) Until this picture is
provided we agree that you're marrying a blow up doll. :-P

kthxbye!

<<insert laughter here>>

--
- Josh