in search of front bumper brackets....

From: Josh Battles (jbattles@bankfinancial.com)
Date: Tue Oct 14 2003 - 13:55:15 EDT

Ok, The other weekend I was driving and the person in front of me decided
that for some unknown reason that green meant stop. I "kissed" their bumper
with no damage to their vehicle. However, the 4 brackets that hold my
bumper on were "tweaked" shall we say. I pounded them as flat as I could
get but need to replace them as my bumper is still slightly out of
alignment. Does anyone have an extra set of these brackets laying around?
If so, how much you want for 'em???

--
- Josh
Lowered 2000 Dakota CC 3.9L