Good bye good friends.

From: Punch (crash2000@sympatico.ca)
Date: Tue Oct 14 2003 - 19:39:12 EDT

Just wanted to say, I am unsubscribing tonight, as you all know I no longer
have the Dakota, so to the peeps I have pissed off in the last few years,
you didn't take the time to get to know me, I'm just like that, I can be a
jerk, but a nice jerk..

to the peeps who have helped me out, THANKS, your help was always
appreciated, to bernd, damn you and speedteaks, you always had great mods
which always cost me money : )

to john and dakota-truck.net, keep rocking and I find I recommend your site,
atleast once a week to people.

  I'm sorry I never made it to any BBQ, but maybe in the future a PT turbo
will show up.

 to norah, and spouse have an eye for a black PT GT turbo, on the local
highways, it may just be me.

good-bye all, see you on the net.

Punch