Re: Daktoberfest caravan

From: Michael Maskalans (mike-lists@tepidcola.com)
Date: Wed Oct 15 2003 - 03:28:43 EDT

On Tuesday, October 14, 2003, at 10:38 PM, andy levy wrote:

> Neil, Mike, Anne, and whoever else....interested in caravaning to
> Daktoberfest on Saturday morning? I'll be launching from Farmington
> so we can get an early start if you want. Maybe meet @ Tim Horton's?

I'd be down with that....

UNLESS....

if our overly-accommodating host would be willing to let me make use of
his enclosed, warm and variable-height work area on Friday to take care
of a few "little things," I'd really like to do that and head over
early.

specifically I haven't had a chance to do the skid plate yet, and
that'll take some fab work. The more I think about it, the more I'd
rather do my oil filters there, too, so I'll put that off if I'm
invited, as well.

Jon?

Of course, that would leave a Dakless girlfriend in Rochester (work and
track practice on Friday for her) who'd really appreciate a ride down
late friday or on saturday... Neil/Andy/Ed?

--
Michael Maskalans                '98 Dakota SLT CC 4x4 318
details here:             <http://mike.tepidcola.com/dak/>