Re: license plate light

From: Craig Rash (2kdaksport@comcast.net)
Date: Wed Oct 15 2003 - 09:21:01 EDT

----- Original Message -----
From: "Francis Fastje" <FFastje@aol.com>
Subject: DML: license plate light

> Hello all i was hoping you all could help. I am looking for a license
> plate light the whole unit. The dak got a little bump to the butt and
> broke the light don't really like my local dealer and would like to do
> business with someone else.Thanks for any input
> Francis Fastje
> 1999 dakota CC 3.9lit. V6 4X4

-----------------------------

I imagine the dealer would be about the only place to find something like
that. Maybe you could find the part at a good salvage yard, but they will
probably want to sell the whole bumper. If you need to replace the whole
bumper I've seen several on ebay.
Sorry, this probably wasn't much help. Good luck!

Craig Rash
Black 2000 Sport CC 4x2
3.9 w/FABM
JVC 12CD changer w/head unit