Gen II Stuff WAS Re: custom parts

From: B1LLYW@aol.com
Date: Thu Oct 16 2003 - 06:20:16 EDT

In a message dated 10/15/2003 9:44:21 PM Eastern Standard Time,
SLIPKNOTFN83@aol.com writes:

> yes im in the proces of custoizing my 1995 dakota and i wa wondering if
> anybody knew any websites or phone numbers of places i can get custom parts for
> my truck id aprreciate any help at all if you cant help any thats cool also
> thanks again.

Me too! Check out my site. Anyway, here's a few things. Trenz makes billet
grill inserts.

http://www.trenz.com

Razzi and Prestigous have ground effects:

http://www.razzi.com
http://www.prestigious1.com

Belltech and Western Chassis have lowering parts:

http://www.belltech.com
http://www.macsspring.com (for Western Chassis parts)

There's a lot of performance stuff as well. I'd recommend KRC anyway for
Magnum trucks, but particularly Gen II's.

http://www.krcperformance.com

Bill White - http://www.bionicdodge.com

'03 Ram 1500 QC 4x4 Hemi Off-Road
'95 Dakota CC 4x2 - under construction