RE: Flares -- AGAIN!

From: Rick Barnes (barnesrv@comcast.net)
Date: Thu Oct 16 2003 - 13:30:56 EDT

Craig,
Go ask a Mayco how much to color match, then figure from there. I am not
familiar with that brand of flare, but my factory flares were $190 from
Tenafly and they attach with 3M tape and screws just like that. They were
pretty easy to install. I HOPE those are just light glares in the centers
of 3 of those flares. I am also not sure if they are all the same, but
would suppose so.

Rascal