Re: Mopar Performance PCM

From: Tony Cellana (acellan1@tampabay.rr.com)
Date: Fri Oct 17 2003 - 07:39:47 EDT

There is no MP PCM for the 5 speeds. You can have one cutom made though.

Typical changes are cutout the A/C at WOT, additional timing and some more
fuel at WOT, higher shift points (auto), higher rpm redline, removal of MPH
fuel cutoff (factory is 115-118). There are a few other minor things too.

TonyC