RE: Rolling Chassis are here!

From: John_Neff@Dell.com
Date: Fri Oct 17 2003 - 10:51:00 EDT

Well, one part of the public has already seen it. Bernd told me to stick my
foot under the tire to keep it from rolling in the driveway since there are
no brakes and the trans wouldn't latch into gear for some reason ;)

I want to know what the tow rating will be on this thing. While I'm tired of
the low mileage we're seeing from gas engines in trucks with enough engine
to pull a travel trailer, I'm definitely interested in a Viper powered
truck. Even my wife gave an immediate OK when I suggested we needed an
SRT-10!

John
http://jndneff.home.texas.net/dakota/dakota.html