RE: Whine in tranny?

From: Mallett, Donald B (Donald.Mallett@BNSF.com)
Date: Sat Oct 18 2003 - 02:08:04 EDT

Would you like some chess to with that whine? Now seriously now... Take a
look at the fluid, It should be clear. Color will be some where between red
and a dark blush. If you see little bubbles in it that could be a cause of
concern. Its been long known that if one has bubbles, its due to some moron
put Champaign in your tranny. Sorry I couldn't pass this up! I know you said
whine, the champagne joke wasn't even American ;-) They only use champagne
in French trannys.

OK, OK, one last time, I'm sorry. That's proof of what this J.O.B. is doing
to my mind. Man I could use a little whine and chess about now ;-)

--
Don Mallett