Re: Re: 14 Second V6 Dakota?

From: greg conner (dodgeboy93@hotmail.com)
Date: Sat Oct 18 2003 - 01:26:46 EDT

heh..rod's v6 on krc's site isnt even close to the 11's. Id be willing to
bet its a low 15 or high 14 truck. Only one I've seen in the 11's is nick
kammers old truck which is now dead. Look for me in the 12's soon though ;)

Greg Conner
1996 RC
3.9 hybrid

>From: "DaPurpleRT" <dapurplert@dakota-durango.com>
>To: <dakota-truck@dakota-truck.net>
>Subject: DML: Re: 14 Second V6 Dakota?
>Date: Fri, 17 Oct 2003 14:22:59 -0400
>

>There's a blown 3.9 in the 11s. You can see it on KRC's website,

Add MSN 8 Internet Software to your current Internet access and enjoy
patented spam control and more. Get two months FREE!
http://join.msn.com/?page=dept/byoa