Re: Re: Re: 12's baby!!!

From: Tony Cellana (acellan1@tampabay.rr.com)
Date: Sat Oct 18 2003 - 09:20:39 EDT

Can't get much closer to 11s than I did with a stock cam/head combo. I was
using a 150 shot on top.

Best numbers I was able to muster along the way were 13.099 @ 103.41 (NA)
and 12.124 @ 110.55 (150). My NA numbers have been bettered by Josh Klein
out of WA with a 13.085 @ 104+. He got the opportunity to run in some air
that is cooler and drier than I get here in FL. Also its a no A/C truck, so
its a tad lighter in ther nose.

TonyC