Re: Hughes intakes?????

From: Pukeloser@aol.com
Date: Thu Oct 23 2003 - 00:37:28 EDT

I was running a hughes stage 1 intake before i put the stroker motor in. It
did help a bit but not really worth the money you spend on them. I have the
stage 1 that was on my 318, if you're looking to buy one I'd sell it for $60 plus
shipping. The stage 1 is good if you have light to moderate mods. It is best
in combo with a tb and exhaust (not headers though, they rob too much torque
from the 318's unless you are going all out with the rest of the motor).

John S