Re: Re: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: SRT-10 Pics

From: ronald bruce taylor,jr (taylor9565@msn.com)
Date: Fri Oct 24 2003 - 13:20:36 EDT

It probably cuts the drag from over and around the cab and helps plant the
rearend at speeds over 100mph.......

It also works to keep the tailgate from creating any drag if the truck is
driven with an open bed at high speed.

I prefered the hard bedcover with the "Ducktail" spoiler built in that was
on the black prototype that was seen in the magazines....

I thought that set up was more practical.....

But then again what do I know......

Ron-
01'Dakota Sport 3.9 4WD
Street,Strip,and Show!