Re: Cover for my Dak

From: ronald bruce taylor,jr (taylor9565@msn.com)
Date: Sat Oct 25 2003 - 18:50:34 EDT

I had a California Car Covers Custom cover for my 96' 2wd Sport, it's an
excellent Cover that is cut and sewn to fit perfectly!

I had it made with the top of the line material for winter and rain storage
and it worked perfectly!

My Dak is going to be stored this winter as well in my shop, and I'm
planning to drive my 88' Chrysler 5th Avenue......

I'll more than likely be ordering another later this Fall for my 01'
to cover and protect it till Spring!

Ron-
01'Dakota Sport 3.9 4WD
Street,Strip,and Show!