Re: level sticks in 4-LO

From: Bill Day (billday@consolidated.net)
Date: Sun Oct 26 2003 - 08:30:42 EST

What I have found on 4LO is that if its being a bear to get inout, it tends
to be a "binded" setup. Just like when you park on an incline and its hard
to shift your automatic out of park into reverse or drive.

I little movement forward or backward before you attempt to remove from 4LO
should help quite a bit. As for 4HI never a hitch. I have got in my truck
in the morning for work and been plowed in where 2WD was just worthless(pile
of snow on front bumper), stuck it in 4HI and walked right through,no
reversing to "lock" it in or nothing, just went.

Bill Day

billday@consolidated.net
AIM - BadManD73
'95 Ext Cab 3.9L Mag 4x4 Flame Red