DAKTOBERFEST : Thank You Jon and Steigor Family

From: JAMES KNOX (knox.james@sympatico.ca)
Date: Sun Oct 26 2003 - 18:35:21 EST

Thanks to Jon and his Family for Daktoberfest!

We were a small group in number, yet there was a lot of fun!
Michael & Anne, Andy and yes there is a Marci, Norah And Jason, Texas Ed,
Jon, Terrible Tom Via Computer
And myself Jim Knox. Great Saturday night party!
So much rain the trucks were clean going home! Ducks and Frogs were happy,
pond not disturbed! Runway wild turkeys safe! Jon's cat marked my truck
wheel? All trucks kept shiney side up!

Next time Canadian Contingent bring Tim Horton Coffee for morning Brew! and
some Canadian Pea Meal Back Bacon! Have A GOOD DAY EH!

News Item Jason is not a Morman although he is from Utah and is practices
monogamy wiyh Norah. ( All Respect to The Mormons).

Future events DML Drag Racing This Comming Spring!

THANKS JON!

Jim Knox, 91 Dak, Spt, Rc,Sb 318LA 4x4, first of the Gen 2's
Sunny!, Missauga, Ontario, Canada