Re: bedcover

From: Josh Battles (jbattles@bankfinancial.com)
Date: Mon Oct 27 2003 - 11:05:20 EST

3
> years and about 50,000 miles on it and it still looks like new. Hot or
cold
> it no sweet getting it on and off! I think its www.sportmaster.com
>
> *-------------------------------Y2KOTA-------------------------------*
> Don Mallett

Don, that's 100% the wrong website... and thanks for the info! I already
picked up the extang though, as I was looking for something in the sub $200
range and got an excellent deal on it. $170 shipped for the black max and a
bottle of tonno tonic was a great deal in my book and too good to pass up.
It should be here this week so hopefully I can get it on and have some pics
over the weekend. :-)

--
- Josh
Lowered 2000 Dakota CC 3.9L