Re: level sticks in 4-LO

From: Bill Pitz (dakota@billpitz.com)
Date: Mon Oct 27 2003 - 15:54:25 EST

On Mon, 27 Oct 2003 15:04:27 -0500, DHSPA58@dhs.state.il.us ("BARRY
OLIVER") wrote:
>Uh, on my visor it says (no kidding) than I should be moving (in
>neutral) at 5-10 mph in order to shift into 4-lo...

Dude... That's just crazy. How are you supposed to shift into 4-lo if
you're stuck, then? Spin the tires up REALLY fast and then, in one
swift, instantaneous motion, shift into neutral and change to 4-lo
before they stop spinning?

Just seems weird to me. I don't remember the sticker on my visor
saying that. I'm going to have to check when I leave work today..

-Bill