Re: RE: Balljoints - CBS story

From: Bill Pitz (dakota@billpitz.com)
Date: Tue Oct 28 2003 - 10:22:24 EST

On Tue, 28 Oct 2003 01:05:56 -0500, jndneff@texas.net ("John Neff")
wrote:

>NHTSA has been investigating this for at least the past 4 years. I'm not holding my breath
>that anything will ever change.

That's making me think about replacing mine just for the hell of it.
The cost of replacing them relative to the potential for failure is
reason enough for me.

So, I'll pose the age old question that (so far) no one has been able
to answer. Anyone have part numbers for replacement ball joints for
'00+ 4x4's? I don't even care that much about the brand, as long as
it's a good quality product and has a grease fitting...

-Bill