Re: Re: daktoberfest pictures

From: Terrible Tom (SilverEightynine@earthlink.net)
Date: Wed Oct 29 2003 - 02:35:47 EST

andy levy wrote:

> Michael Maskalans wrote:
>>
>> totaling a body bests wrecking an engine - they're cheaper and simpler
>> to fix =)
>>
>> though when you throw in the entire electrical system.... I suppose
>> it would depend on how deep a water I'd have landed in, situated how.
>>
>> okay, I'm thinking this through way too much.
>

> Yes you are. That's it. I'm duct taping both you *and* Tom to the barn
> just to keep you from doing something stupid. Once you're taped to the
> barn, it's up to Anne to figure out what to do. Tom, it's BYOG for you.

Mike, We're gonna have to de-wussify Andy... you get the mudders bolted
on his Quivering Quad... I'll strap him down in the Drivers Seat... and
hold the title to a Pontiac Aztec to his head... and force him to drive
his truck in mud. hehehe

"Take me to the river, drop me in the water..." - Talking Heads

'89 Silver Dakota RC, V6, 4x2 -- '89 Silver Dakota RC, V6, 4x4 '01 Graphite Ram Offroad Sport, RC, 360 V8, Auto, Short Box! 4x4

http://home.earthlink.net/~silvereightynine/ http://www.twistedbits.net/WWWProfile/dakota/LkxxVw49jp7dU/