Ball joints...

From: digger (dodgedakotaquadcab@yahoo.com)
Date: Wed Oct 29 2003 - 15:21:59 EST

Went to my dealer buddy.They checked her out
completely on the front end.All that was found,was
worn outer tie tod ends.Both sides are being replaced
today,along with tire rotation,upper & lower hoses.

Ball Joints are all normal,with no signs of abnormal
wear...

Not bad for 82,000 miles..

just thought i'd post my info..