Crank sensor ticking?

From: Dave Downing (ded74@yahoo.com)
Date: Thu Oct 30 2003 - 07:20:23 EST

I'm getting a ticking/clicking kinda sound from my tranny. Could the
crank sensor make that sound if it wasn't installed properly? The
shop that did the converter and vb install had to replace the sensor
cause they screwed it up. I never heard the ticking before, but I
also had some wicked exhaust leaks which we just fixed. You can hear
it click when you crank the engine by hand, but really low. Just
wondering if it's the sensor before I do anything more drastic.
Thanks.

-Dave
'02 FR RC R/T