Re: factory fog lite?

From: Tony Troidl (ttroidl@bluefrognet.net)
Date: Thu Oct 30 2003 - 23:27:27 EST

 Actually the lense is what the rock broke, smashed it in... then it filled
up with water and blew the bulb when it got wet!

all I really ned is the plastic lense OR the light body with lense, I have a
spare bulb, I only found the light was smashed when I went to replace what I
thought was just a burnt out bulb.
Thanks
Tony.