Re: Diamond racing pistons for sale

From: greg conner (dodgeboy93@hotmail.com)
Date: Fri Oct 31 2003 - 03:49:11 EST

meant to say
even 12.5:1 comp combined with the correct cam and heads will not give you
computer issues that can't be fixed with a biggy back fuel controller.

anyways...sound slike it should be a nice lil blower motor

Greg Conner
1996 RC
3.9 hybrid

>From: "Chad Evans" <hemidak@msn.com>
>To: <dakota-truck@dakota-truck.net>
>Subject: Re: DML: Diamond racing pistons for sale
>Date: Thu, 30 Oct 2003 23:47:02 -0600
>

>Nope I didn't scrap the 390 project. Just going in a different direction
>with the project and that requires the use of lower compression. around
>8.5:1

Surf and talk on the phone at the same time with broadband Internet access.
Get high-speed for as low as $29.95/month (depending on the local service
providers in your area). https://broadband.msn.com