Re: Re: daktoberfest pictures

From: Mr. Plow (adam_is_mr_plow@hotmail.com)
Date: Fri Oct 31 2003 - 10:52:37 EST

Yes, rolling down the falls (not on your tires) would have been very bad,
especially considering the 6, or 7 foot deep pond that is at the bottom left
og the water hazard. That is actually why i have never tried those falls.
I might try when i bring a machine that can just go straight up, rather than
around the side. :)

As for water in the cab, sheesh, that's olllddd......
I actually went wheeling with some Jeep guys in early October for an
afternoon, and i had about 4" of mud and water in the floor of the cab.
But, that was my friend (idiot) that thought it would be a good idea to open
the door when the Cherokee was super stuck in a hole...
Don't do this at home kids....

The Adam Blaster
Two words, figure it out.....

>hell, did you get water in the cab? I've done that now - through the
>antenna hole in the passenger door jamb. ha!
>
>but I'd have really had you bested if I'd rolled down those falls! (like
>that would be something to brag about...)
>--
>Michael Maskalans

Send instant messages to anyone on your contact list with MSN Messenger
6.0. Try it now FREE! http://msnmessenger-download.com