Re: Re: daktoberfest pictures

From: Mr. Plow (adam_is_mr_plow@hotmail.com)
Date: Fri Oct 31 2003 - 10:56:01 EST

>but I don't remember where the water line was, either. I was thinking
>headlights to lower front door >corners.
>
>--
>Michael Maskalans

hahahaha
No no no........
It was about 2/3 of the way up the hood, and inside the cab, a little higher
than waist level, and actually was above the level of the BACK seat cushion.
THAT was a lot of water in the cab. hehehe

And yes, it is rather weird that i'm laughing at destroying a fairly new
truck. :D

The Adam Blaster
Two words, figure it out.....

Add MSN 8 Internet Software to your current Internet access and enjoy
patented spam control and more. Get two months FREE!
http://join.msn.com/?page=dept/byoa