Re: Re: O/T Saw a Chevy SSR Last night...

From: Josh Battles (jbattles@bankfinancial.com)
Date: Fri Oct 31 2003 - 15:16:28 EST

http://www.genmay.net/showthread.php?s=661e4a5e1d54c2625a6451c828404fdc&thre
> adid=230260
> >

> how did he fit himself, wife, kid, dog into that?

He met them there...

--
- Josh
Lowered 2000 Dakota CC 3.9L

" Yeah, best not to think about it - just pretend to have a girlfriend, tell everyone you will be bringing her to the BBQ every year, when they get suspicious, pretend she is now your fiance and continue to say she will be at the "next" BBQ or Daktoberfest. If that doesn't work, use Photoshop to cut 'n paste a random woman sitting next to you on a couch. (Even better, have your sister or a pay a model to pose in the pic with you.) Show everyone at Daktoberfest, and hope for the best." - Jon Steiger