Time to join the "ball joint " club.

From: Mallett, Donald B (Donald.Mallett@BNSF.com)
Date: Sat Nov 01 2003 - 01:41:03 EST

I knew it was a matter of time or mileage (56,600). The Dak is going in
Monday to get the ball joints replaced. So what's the latest in way of part
numbers, brands and pricing for the ball joints? Any with a lifetime
warranty? Grease fitting?

I know about the soon to be (maybe) recall on them. I would rather deal with
them once then every 50,000 miles. At least cost wise for the parts. I'm a
week behind in reading the DML digest, But did skim them about the ball
joint issues. All paper work and old parts will be saved.

Thanks for any info!!!!

Don Mallett
Y2K QC 4.7L Auto SLT+ 4x2
http://www.y2kota.us