Re: Time to join the "ball joint " club.

From: Aaron Wyse (awyse@sw.rr.com)
Date: Sat Nov 01 2003 - 19:07:02 EST

Don't worry Bernd.. all us GenII people won't let it go to our heads.. I
came close a couple of time to switching to a Gen III before I joined the
list.. Just the brakes warping, ball joints popping, peeling bumpers.. The
overall odds and ends that are often discussed on here make me grateful I
kept my Gen II.. But I really do prefer the Gen III styling alot better; and
there are many more accessories available for the newer ones as well.
Aaron Wyse
1994 RC WS 2.5L 5spd no cat, no AC, no carpet.. and just a wittle bit of
power.
1995 RC Sport 2.5L 5spd (RIP)
1986 Shelby Charger Turbo 2.2L 15psi boost 2.25exh
1984 RamCharger 4X4 360 Thermoquad, unknown lift, 33's front, 35's rear.
2000 Chevy Lumina (Hers)
1987 Olds Cutlass Ciera sport coupe (Hers)