Why does Bernd hate Gen.III Daks so much??

From: steve preston (steves287dak@yahoo.com)
Date: Sun Nov 02 2003 - 15:45:18 EST

I just caught the tail-end of it,but is it true that
Bernd said: "I cannot for the life of me figure out
why anyone would buy a Gen.III Dak,which fall apart
and are useless pieces of junk,when they should have
Gen.II`s,which are 'built better' and last far longer
and are not prone to have all the problems that
Gen.III`s have"? Did he really say that? :) Steve P.