Updated pic of my baby

From: Chris Lambert (chris@dakotausa.com)
Date: Mon Nov 03 2003 - 10:12:06 EST

Hey guys been a while but i am still here I pop in all the time and try to
keep up with everything. Just thought i would post some pics of my truck as
it sits today got a few thing in the works but she is looking good now.

http://www.dakotausa.com/truck1.jpg
http://www.dakotausa.com/truck2.jpg
http://www.dakotausa.com/truck3.jpg
http://www.dakotausa.com/truck4.jpg