Re: Re: Window tint

From: Wayne Allewelt (wallewelt@mai-aec.com)
Date: Mon Nov 03 2003 - 10:47:18 EST

Craig is right on the money Curt. I have a friend who owns a tint shop and
they use mad amounts of the solution.
One thing I've noticed that they do, is use the exterior of the window as a
template to cut the file to the correct size.
He recently did my gf car and I watched them use that method.
Because of the frustration factor I rather pay them to do it. I never had
the patience to deal with that sh*t.
Also make sure you use a good quality film, the film you get at any store
whether it be walmat of AZ is complete crap.
Just my .02. Good luck

Wayne
01 QC Sport 4x4 V8
Sunny Warm Florida