Re: Re: Question about my fan...

From: Bill Day (billday@consolidated.net)
Date: Tue Nov 04 2003 - 09:24:49 EST

Exact location of blower resistor is on the firewall passenger side. if its
anything like mine(95 GenII) it jsut has a wiring harnes with 6 wires, 2
sheet metal screws. unscrew them and pull it out, if its all rusty and
crap, thats why.

Bill Day

billday@consolidated.net
AIM - BadManD73 (Catch me if you can!)