RE: Major Changes for Jeep

From: Gabriel A. Couriel (gcouriel@bellsouth.net)
Date: Tue Nov 04 2003 - 09:07:52 EST

wow... Jeep pussying out! what a surprise! any clue of when the Germans
will be releasing an affordable HEMI Charger to compete against the Mustang?
probably never, but i can always dream of an American buyback of Chrysler!

Gabe Couriel
(yeah, i've got a couple of buck stashed for the buyback... all on the
off-chance!)