Re: Re: Caliper spring

From: John Burgan (jgburgan@radicus.net)
Date: Wed Nov 05 2003 - 18:56:38 EST

I had the left outside pad spring come undone on my Dak twice. To me it
looked like it wasn't formed correctly, the angle between the pad backing
plate and the 'ears' was more than 90°. After the second time it happened I
had the dealer replace the pads, all of this was within the first 5,000
miles.

Darn' springmakers can't do anything right. ;)

-John
Professional wire clown aka springmaker