Re: Caliper spring

From: BARRY OLIVER (DHSPA58@dhs.state.il.us)
Date: Thu Nov 06 2003 - 11:24:56 EST

No problem, I would have replied but the last set of brakes I did ware
on an 89 ford ranger.. THOSE SUCK!!!!!!!! I decided I am going to wait
on the Dak before I do the brakes, they have 68k on oem pads with very
little warping, and still good pad left (I guess I DO drive like a
gramma, JOSH!) Eventually I am going to do hawk's and powerslots I
think, but I'll probably do the Bimmer first...

>>> rsmith13@nycap.rr.com 11/05/03 04:50PM >>>
...Anyway, thanx for all the responses (ZERO) to my original
post...(J/K)...Now I guess if I was talkin Macs or PCs
I'd have gotten a veritable PLETHORA of replies...

Bob Smith (DAKSY2K on AIM)
(with a Mac AND a PC!)
Averill Park, NY
2K DAK SY CC Sport + V6 4X4 5 Speed