Re: Dakota Dually on Ebay

From: Michael Maskalans (mike-lists@tepidcola.com)
Date: Wed Nov 05 2003 - 19:58:43 EST

On Wednesday, November 5, 2003, at 05:13 PM, jon@dakota-truck.net wrote:

> "Chris Lambert" <chris@dakotausa.com> wrote:
>
>> http://www.dodgedakotas.com/members/profiles/1504/profile.jpg
>

> Hehehe! Is that the definition of irony or what? :-)
>
> (Taking a vehicle with a 2,000lb tow rating and turning it
> into a dually, a platform whose sole purpose in life is
> basically to tow.)
>
> That's sick - I like it. ;-)

I've got to say I adore the looks of it, but it strikes me *way* too
much as a toy. Kinda like those mini Peterbuilts or Kenworths you'll
see every once in a rare while: a really cool concept but so far down
the practicality scale as to not register.

but what I *really*, REALLY want to know is what he's doing for axles.
they look about the right length for HMMVV rims..... ;-)

On Wednesday, November 5, 2003, at 05:52 PM, andy levy wrote:

> I thought R/Ts had color-matched bumpers?

ditto. looks to me like it started life as a Sport.

--
Michael Maskalans             <http://mike.tepidcola.com/>
ClassTech Consultant  -  ITS Printer Tech  -  ITS Lab Tech