RE: Dyno'd the lil ol truck today....

From: Bob Mankin (bob@coralfarms.com)
Date: Wed Nov 05 2003 - 19:48:27 EST

Tim,

Overlay those graphs and I think you'll find the area under the curves is
telling you a different story. Max timing is NOT the fast ticket with a
boosted motor. MTBT or minimum timing for best torque.

At peak you picked up 4 HP but that the expense of 12+ ft lbs. and the area
under the curve is reduce signficantly. Common misconception about timing
w/boost.

Is that a 408? What cam and who did the heads?

Bob