Re: Dakota Dually on Ebay

From: Josh Battles (jbattles@bankfinancial.com)
Date: Thu Nov 06 2003 - 10:30:43 EST

<jon@dakota-truck.net> wrote in message

> Now that would be sweet - finish that project off with the
> Cummins 3.9L inline 4 or if you're really up for a challenge,
> the 5.9. The latter would create some interesting packaging
> difficulties though (it fills up the Ram's engine bay, let alone
> a Dak!) The 3.9 could probably be hopped up to produce some
> decent numbers, and to hear that diesel clatter and turbo whine
> coming out of that Dak would be something special. :-)
>

> --
> -Jon-

Being as Banks Performance put a Cummins 5.9L diesel into a dak, I'm sure
that it'd be possible. Heck, Banks might even be able to make you the motor
mounts as well as some of the other assorted hardware pieces needed. Plus,
they're definately the people to talk to about diesel performance. Now it
seems it's more of a question of how many dollars you'd be willing to let go
to accomplish this task...

--
- Josh
Lowered 2000 Dakota CC 3.9L