Re: Blackstone Labs

From: BARRY OLIVER (DHSPA58@dhs.state.il.us)
Date: Thu Nov 06 2003 - 13:39:59 EST

Well, I don't have the information for them here at work, but they are
on the internet, just search for blackstone and oil analysis. They send
you free little bottles with everything you need including the label.
It costs $20 for the regular and an additional $10 for the TBN (to find
out if your oil is used up). I started using them to determine which
oil I wanted to use, and have continued just for the piece of mind...

>>> wallewelt@mai-aec.com 11/06/03 11:07AM >>>

Barry or anyone else for that matter.

I've heard you mention oil testing by Blackstone several times over the
past
months. Now that you have gotten me curious enough I have a few
questions.

1. How do you get in touch with them?

2. Do they have a website?

3. How do you send them your samples? I've become very interested in
the
possibility of having my oil checked out on my Dak and another vehicle
own.

4. What does it typically cost to do something like this?

TIA for any help in this matter.

Wayne
01 QC Sport 4x4 V8
Sunny/Rainy Warm Florida