Re: finally

From: Terrible Tom (SilverEightynine@earthlink.net)
Date: Thu Nov 06 2003 - 21:21:37 EST

DAKSY wrote:
> Hey, DML!
> Good News: Made the final payment on the DAKSY today! She's mine! Mine! All
> mine!
> Bad news: The payments outlasted the 4 yr/ 75K warranty by about 3
> weeks...*sigh*
> I guess if I break something else I'll be reading "the Bible" & bugging you
> guys/gals for the recommended fix!
> (knock on wood...) She's been good to me, so far, other than the front shock
> bolt fiasco...
> & while she's got some scratches & parking lot dings, she can still turn
> heads when she's clean & shiny.
> & I still get comments from twenty-somethings - like "Sweet Truck" or,
> "That's Sick" (that's a good thing, right?)
> Best one I got recently was "That's a WHOLE lotta YELLOW!" 'Course I
> corrected the speaker..."make that a WHOLE lotta
> SOLAR YELLOW!"
>
> MINE! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Congrads Bob!! Great feeling isnt it hehe.. the feeling that you own it
all and you have just completed paying off an amount that your truck
will never be worth again... Bitter sweet heh

How are you feeling? Last I remember you fell off a ladder or broke
something? Hope your back to normal :)

"Take me to the river, drop me in the water..." - Talking Heads

'89 Silver Dakota RC, V6, 4x2 -- '89 Silver Dakota RC, V6, 4x4 '01 Graphite Ram Offroad Sport, RC, 360 V8, Auto, Short Box! 4x4

http://home.earthlink.net/~silvereightynine/ http://www.twistedbits.net/WWWProfile/dakota/LkxxVw49jp7dU/