Re: finally

From: DAKSY (rsmith13@nycap.rr.com)
Date: Fri Nov 07 2003 - 00:47:08 EST

Hey, Tom!

<snip>Congrads Bob!! Great feeling isnt it hehe.. the feeling that you own
it
all and you have just completed paying off an amount that your truck
will never be worth again... Bitter sweet heh<snip>

Thanx! Yep - more money for the A frame project, at least til I buy the next
set of wheels,
ordecide on the next DAKSY mod!

snip> How are you feeling? Last I remember you fell off a ladder or broke
 something? Hope your back to normal :)<snip>

The ladder mishap was LAST month. Tuesday I slid of a wet roof! (*sheeesh*)!
Bruised my ribs this time. Stitches in my leg & a staple in my scalp LAST
time.

Bob Smith (DAKSY2K on AIM)
(ANOTHER comp claim!)
 Averill Park, NY