Re: RE: RE: Oil filters; $2 Generic vs $10 Premium

From: ronald bruce taylor,jr (taylor9565@msn.com)
Date: Fri Nov 07 2003 - 10:52:01 EST

I've been using the Mobil-1 filters for a few years now, we split one
apart at work one day to see for ourselves........along with a Fram, STP,
and a Bosch......

IF I had to choose based on cost and quality........the Bosch filter would
win hands down!......I think it's a excellent filter for the price!.......@
$5.49!

But with my 20% discount I can get the Mobil-1 FOR ABOUT $8.00 which is what
the Mopar filter retails for around here and I can just grab one whenever I
need it, no need to stop by the dealer to get one.

Ron-
01'Dakota Sport 3.9 4WD
Street,Strip,and Show!