Hey, got a fund-raiser idea for you...

From: Mr. Plow (adam_is_mr_plow@hotmail.com)
Date: Fri Nov 07 2003 - 14:54:36 EST

)
Date: Fri, 07 Nov 2003 11:54:30 -0800

I was just thinking about getting some more money thrown towards the DML for
covering your costs and stuff, on present equipment, and any fancy stuff you
will be buying in the future. hehe

Anyway, this is what i have thought of so far, based on Josh's question:

***************
>So...are we gonna see this monster next summer or will it have to wait
>until
>the fall?
>
>- Josh

Josh brings up something that we need to discuss...
What exactly will the world famous Adam Blaster (a legend in his own mind)
be showing up with at the 2004 DML BBQ/trail ride?
I think we should start a pool. Here's the rules:

Everyone that wants to get in on the action has to donate a small, small buy
in of $5.00 to the DML.
(That's U.S. dollars too, so us Canucks are getting an even buy-in.) :)
The closest person to the type of vehicle, tire size, engine type/size will
get $50.00 (USD) from me.

And, if no one gets close, (which is quite possible) then the 50 bucks goes
to Jon/DML.

Oh ya, i'm sure that i may have to refine some more of the rules, but that
will come with time and the multitude of guesses. All guesses can be
tracked through the time/date stamp of the email through the server, so it
will be judged on who sent their email first.

Let the specumalating commence. (Only guesses for those that pay will
count.)

So, how does that sound to you?
I guess we have to maybe link someone's guess with the money that they pay?
Like the time in which both were received???

I dunno, we can start this whenever, oesn't matter to me.
Lemme know what you think.

The Adam Blaster
Two words, figure it out.....

Great deals on high-speed Internet access as low as $26.95.