Re: Hey, got a fund-raiser idea for you...

From: Terrible Tom (SilverEightynine@earthlink.net)
Date: Fri Nov 07 2003 - 18:17:33 EST

Mr. Plow wrote:
> )
> Date: Fri, 07 Nov 2003 11:54:30 -0800
>
> I was just thinking about getting some more money thrown towards the DML for
> covering your costs and stuff, on present equipment, and any fancy stuff you
> will be buying in the future. hehe
>
> Anyway, this is what i have thought of so far, based on Josh's question:
>
> ***************
>
>>So...are we gonna see this monster next summer or will it have to wait
>>until
>>the fall?
>>
>>- Josh
>

> Josh brings up something that we need to discuss...
> What exactly will the world famous Adam Blaster (a legend in his own mind)
> be showing up with at the 2004 DML BBQ/trail ride?
> I think we should start a pool. Here's the rules:
>
> Everyone that wants to get in on the action has to donate a small, small buy
> in of $5.00 to the DML.
> (That's U.S. dollars too, so us Canucks are getting an even buy-in.) :)
> The closest person to the type of vehicle, tire size, engine type/size will
> get $50.00 (USD) from me.
>
> And, if no one gets close, (which is quite possible) then the 50 bucks goes
> to Jon/DML.
>
> Oh ya, i'm sure that i may have to refine some more of the rules, but that
> will come with time and the multitude of guesses. All guesses can be
> tracked through the time/date stamp of the email through the server, so it
> will be judged on who sent their email first.
>
> Let the specumalating commence. (Only guesses for those that pay will
> count.)
> ********************
>

> So, how does that sound to you?
> I guess we have to maybe link someone's guess with the money that they pay?
> Like the time in which both were received???
>
> I dunno, we can start this whenever, oesn't matter to me.
> Lemme know what you think.

.... Looks like the bar has been raised and a challenge extended...

Adam.. you KNOW I can't let this go unanswered! hehehe a little
friendly rivalry to benefit the DML sounds wonderful to me.

Stay tuned :)

"Take me to the river, drop me in the water..." - Talking Heads

'89 Silver Dakota RC, V6, 4x2 -- '89 Silver Dakota RC, V6, 4x4 '01 Graphite Ram Offroad Sport, RC, 360 V8, Auto, Short Box! 4x4

http://home.earthlink.net/~silvereightynine/ http://www.twistedbits.net/WWWProfile/dakota/LkxxVw49jp7dU/