Re: wally world oil filters

From: Bill Pitz (dakota@billpitz.com)
Date: Sat Nov 08 2003 - 14:56:49 EST

On Sat, 08 Nov 2003 14:30:34 -0500, dhspa58@dhs.state.il.us ("BARRY
OLIVER") wrote:
>So, if I find that I can get an identical filter to the mobil1, for $2
>each, guess what. I'm not buying a "generic" filter, I am getting a
>deal on a premium filter...

Yeah, if they're really the Mobil 1 filters, go for it. My Wally
World doesn't have anything but *cough* Fram filters, so it's not an
option for me. Nice to read good things about the K&N filters,
though. I've got an extra one that I was thinking of cutting open
just for the hell of it. (I ordered a bottle of techron at the same
time, which leaked and got all over the filter, so they sent me
replacements for both...)

-Bill