RE: BOB TOM REQUIRES HELMET, 13 second club member

From: Norah Bleazard (dml@bleazard.net)
Date: Mon Nov 10 2003 - 08:35:21 EST

Hmmm.... I wonder if we can squeeze in the time to pop in this weekend.
Hmmmmm, it's our 5th year wedding anniversary weekend celebration, but I
think we just might be able to squeeze it in :-)

BTW, the 3.92 gear went in my truck (black one). Jason's dak always had
those gears in it. Thanks Bob :-)

Norah Bleazard http://www.bleazard.net Burlington, Ontario
hers: '01 Dakota Sport 4x4, 4.7 V8, Auto, Quad Cab, black (Black Diamond)
prev: '98 Dakota Sport 4x4, 5.2 V8, Auto, Club Cab, black (Black Widow)
prev: '95 Dakota Sport 4x2, 3.9 V6, Auto, Club Cab, black (Black Ice)
prev: '93 Dakota Sport 4x2, 3.9 V6, Auto, Club Cab, electric blue
(Enterprise)
his: '95 Dakota Sport 4x4, 3.9 V6, 5spd, Reg. Cab, white (White Knight)