Re: BOB TOM REQUIRES HELMET, 13 second club member

From: Bob Tom (tigers@bserv.com)
Date: Sun Nov 09 2003 - 20:43:27 EST

At 08:10 PM 11/9/03, you wrote:
>Congrats Bob, it's gotta be hard to retire from racing
>when your times just keep getting lower and lower
>;-) I guess it's for the best, the last thing you
>need is a helmet hair :-P Ed

Show respect for your elders now! Hair would be good :-P

Why don't you and Jon come up to TMP next Saturday?
Current forecast is for sun and 34F :-) I should have my
muffler patched up again by then :-) Maybe Jason and
Norah can join us. Jason wants to see what his white
Dak can do with "my" 3.92 gears, don't you, Jason :-)
Jim can terrorize IROCs and stangs again with his Cadildak.
That should bring total race cars to about 13 :-P

Bob