hummer rims

From: Michael Maskalans (mike-lists@tepidcola.com)
Date: Mon Nov 10 2003 - 10:39:41 EST

anyone here interested in some hardcore offroading rims? I've also let
Mary Ayre over with SCORE know, so if you're interested speak up soon.

I'm selling one, possibly two sets of 4. asking $250/4 - for a list
member I'll knock it back to $225.

since I'd bet many of you are not familiar with them:
split rim design, utilizing a magnesium runflat ring to lock both beads
7" backspacing - it's relatively common to modify this, or to run large
spacers.
16.5" x 9-7/8"
8 on 6.5" bolt circle
4.88" bore
  - if modding backspacing, make it whatever bolt pattern & bore you want
the runflat stands 24" tall

the rims I have require running bias ply tires (8 bolts hold the rims
together. there are 12 bolt versions that are strong enough to take
radials)

holler if you're interested.

--
Michael Maskalans             <http://mike.tepidcola.com/>
ClassTech Consultant  -  ITS Printer Tech  -  ITS Lab Tech